Effective team leadership is a prerequisite for success in today’s high performance organizations. In this workshop, participants will learn how to successfully launch and lead teams. A strong emphasis is placed on learning and practicing the skills necessary to facilitate team development and manage change to achieve optimal performance and more creative solutions.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify the elements necessary for a team to be successful.
- Distinguish the stages in a team’s life cycle and address the associated task, leadership and group issues.
- Use the diversity of members to improve team performance.
- Employ strategies for resolving conflicts and getting teams “unstuck.”
- Identify the leadership characteristics that enable appropriate use of power and influence to motivate teams.
- Recognize the role of change in organizations.
- Apply strategies to cope with change.
- Apply tools for planning and managing change efforts.
- Help both the organization and individuals work through roadblocks to solutions
Who Should Attend:
This workshop is for people responsible for launching and leading teams
High Performance Teamwork (bring your workbook from this course)
Cost: 1-day class
Location: Location and driving directions will be emailed separately upon registration.