- This event has passed.
Business Development Workshop Series (NE)
November 19, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This workshop series includes instruction, discussion, resource referrals and templates that will help you develop, communicate, and execute your existing business or new business idea.
Five week series (once a week). Open to the community.
- Intro to Livelihood NW and the roles of an entrepreneur
- Understanding your target market, market research and advertising
- Building a new or revised business plan
- Budgeting, recordkeeping and financing your business
- Legal issues, entity selection, employment overview and local resource referrals
Step 1: Complete our Inquiry Questionnaire (If you have not already filled this out.)
Step 2: Submit payment of $175 (Non Refundable)
Note: This registration is good for one individual attendee. If you are interested in bringing a second representative from your business, please contact email@example.com
Note: If your income does not support the full fee, please complete Step 1, then contact us.
Questions: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (503) 990-8255.