Co-hosted by VertueLab, OSU-Cascades CoLab, BendX, and BendTech.
Assorted refreshments and modest fare provided with your registration!
Two Dynamic Panels…
Hear from a panel about SECURING FOLLOW-ON FUNDING for your business.
Followed by a panel of ROCKSTAR WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS who have received government grant funding to fuel their startup ventures.
- Jeff Baker, Craft 3 Business Lender | Bridging $$$ to get you from early stage to investible
- Leon Wolf, Vertue Lab SBIR/STTR Assistance Program, Grant Writing Consultant | Accessing the $2.5 billion in early stage funding from America’s largest seed fund
- Julie Harrelson, Co-Founder & Fund Manager with Cascade Angels | What are angels looking for?
- Rita Hansen, CEO Onboard Dynamics | Technology conceived at OSU-Cascades and a ARPA-e grant recipient. VertueLab portfolio company. Experience in raising public and private capital while also being an active angel investor.
- Katie Pettinger, Managing Director Gadusol Labs | Technology out of OSU. SBIR federal grant recipient and a VertueLab portfolio company.
- And one more fabulous woman yet to be confirmed…
Sign up NOW for one-on-one meetings about SBIR/STTR grants with VertueLab’s grant writing expert, Leon Wolf.
15 minute time slots available between 3:30p and 5:30p prior to the event. E-mail email@example.com to RSVP for your consulting session.
$10 Members of BendTECH, BendX, and OSU Cascades Co-Lab and portfolio companies of VertueLab*
*PROMO CODES AVAILABLE FOR VERTUELAB COMPANIES AND MEMBERS OF BENDTECH, BENDX, AND OSU CASCADES CO-LAB. CONTACT YOUR RESPECTIVE ORGANIZATION FOR THE CODE IF YOU DID NOT ALREADY RECEIVE AN EMAIL.