- This event has passed.
25th Annual Oregon Small Business Fair
August 27, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Existing, new, startup, pre-startup, or still a dream; get the answers to your questions in a non-selling environment.
This free event will assist business owners and entrepreneurs like you with your business questions and problems.
There will be over 75 exhibitors – government agencies, non-profits, academic, and business sources ready to answer your questions in our Exhibit Hall
We are offering a total of nine workshops this year. Each of these 1.5 hour long workshops could easily cost hundreds of dollars elsewhere. We have them in one place waiting for you! There are three tracks, but feel free to attend any workshop.
Starting a Business
- How to Pick a Business Structure
- Doing the Job vs Running the Business
Staying in Business
- Small Business Taxes
- Business Development & Financial Reports
- Intellectual Property and Trademarks
Growing a Business
- Digital Marketing
- Branding and Marketing
This registration is for attendees only. Exhibitors register here.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- Steps away from the MAX line (Blue, Green, Red lines) at Lloyd Center/11th Street and Bus 70
- Parking structure on site with plenty of paid parking
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?